.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring Fever


I am just tired, drained, and burnt out. I just feel like I am done with the pettiness of Proms. It is just not for me. I am not the one you would see having pictures pop up on Facebook of the Prom pre-parties where the dates stand in a line, girl boy style, and take a smiley photo (you know what I mean) haha. For me it is just more fun to help all the girls get ready for Prom and look like they deserve.....like a million bucks.

I am back stage right now in the Theatre doing work and watching my play being run through for rehearsal. Wednesday is dress rehearsal and Thursday, Friday and Saturday are the big deal days this week. Five directors five plays and I am so excited to be showing my second directorial debut... great way to finish my senior year. Twenty more days!

Fashion: Custo Barcelona dress, Roberto Cavalli snake watch and Jeffery Campbell shoes blogged about in this post and also worn in this post. This Custo Barcelona dress is literally one of my favorite dresses ever. It has such a silky-mesh type feel and drapes over the body with such edgy subtlety. The necklace is from the "Up and Coming Designer's Show" held every Saturday and Sunday in The Church down in SoHo. The watch was bought at a store called "The Lounge" on Prince street in SoHo. I am so sad it went out of business.

Have a good rest of the week,

Carter