.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Monday, May 3, 2010

Into the Wild




"It's not you, It's me"


Right........ Sure..... I believe you.... NOT...

Wrong, what happens when the only way to express your feelings is by using this line? This line has been mocked so much that it has killed its emotional feeling if you try to use it. Trying to use it, you must forget making it heart felt. It is just not going to happen. I used it once and I said "It is not you, It is me, truly" yaddah yaddah he didn't believe me.. I even added the "Truly" but to him it was "Truly, I am lying." So now, what do we say if it is "us" and not "them" without saying this line? I have been pondering it for a while.. what can we say to A) show emotion and B) be truthful... any thoughts?



Fashion: Vintage "Tess" shirt, BP shoes, Zara shorts, sunglasses from Anomoly,
the earrings are a rendition of Chanel and the Bracelet is a cuff from Jacksonville FL...i'll get back to you guys about the name..

P.S Take a closer look at the belt. I took a scarf and wrapped it around the brown leather belt to create a different look. Try it!