.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Clog Trend?





I remain confused by the choice to bring back the clog.  The top picture shows "clogs by numbers," I am a lover of nice quality leathers and like woods with shoes- gives off a polished quality. But I have no idea why they are back- their "slip on" ability may make them seem practical but they are one of the least flattering blocks and make your feet look large.  In the second picture- it shows the Chanel clogs for this summer. Oh Chanel, I have never really not liked your things. The only thing these shoes have going for them- is that they have a patch of embroidered sparkles tapped on the top. Now, the picture at the bottom of this post are clogs from The swedish company "Hasbeens" .
These clogs are being sold on Urban Outfitters for 250 $- I start this post and end it being confused as to why these shoes where brought back and who would ever spend 250 for them....
beats me.. I will keep you posted if I ever have a 'clog revelation'... till then, enjoy