.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hottie Anomoly






What is a chic/up and coming Hot Spot? Indeed, it is Anomaly.
 Every time I come to Ponte Vedra, I always make it a must stop at the boutiques in downtown Jacksonville's Five Points.  Anomoly exceeds my expectations every time. If you like great deals, go. If you like unique pieces to add to your closet, go. If you accessorize to the 9's, go. If you want to get a bite to eat at a sweet cafe, go. If you just want to talk about life, love and art then, GO! On the Anomaly website you will see some of their pictures of the newest looks going. Anomoly has innovative installation artists come in to teach classes (look at website for hours.)   It truly is a "Hot Spot".







When I was at Anomaly, I bought these two things: a pair of rad sunglasses and a simplistic slip for something a little more flouncy and cute. Thanks Anomaly!