.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, March 27, 2010

One trinket from Florida...











These pictures above are of my new CC Skye bracelet. CC Skye is the creator of the wrap bracelet with the gold knobs. I walked into the store and was immediately drawn to it, but I bet if you were there too you would have been drawn to it. The store, called Emily Benhams, is known for her pricey footwear. But this CC Skye bracelet was is this case just watching me as I was drooling over its gold chunky-ness. How did i get it? I have no idea.. thank god my birthday is coming up soon because my mom(like clock work) jumped on the chance to celebrate and splurge early. "Happy Early Birthday, Babydoll! Oh, and can you gift wrap that?" Sold! so excited I kept it wrapped until I got home in Philly to open it slowly.