.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunny with Shoes




















Finally, my last day in my home in Philly and the weather is a dream...
With the atmosphere being more than I could ask for,not a cloud in the sky, a cool breeze and a warm sun, a smile simulated through a post about some of my favorite shoes is necessary. It would be silly to think that I could blog about all of my shoes at one time...(due to the fact that I have several closets full,no joke).
I am dedicating this particular post to my favorite vintage Chanel and Rene Caovilla(who is known for inventing the concept of "jewelry shoes" her shoes are made with real Swarovski crystals) shoes.The thing is my mother and I wear the same size in shoes(fashion fate?I think so). So when it comes to everything life has to offer, lets just say we love to support the most obvious or underground of artists, visionaries and lovers. What can we say? We are them.