.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I speak French?

I have been speaking (well learning how to speak) Spanish for 8 years. Yes, Spanish. Maybe I chose it when I was younger because it was easier than "Chinese" and etc. But I think I chose it for the fact that I could(prayed to) obtain a handsome, smoldering hot Spanish Lover!But my long desire to speak French has now been solved. Yes, French. All of you out there who chose French over Spanish, consider yourself envied by Carter Neal (me). But now,I speak fluent French. Yes after all these years, never taking a class and only being in France once, I Got it. But here is the catch, I speak French fluently in my dreams. Literally. (My mom knows some French so she could verify) My mother alerted me this morning to the fact that I was talking fluently in French last night while sleeping. How cool is that??? I know French! My subconscious knows French,I can only imagine what other languages I subconsciously know.
Victory dance, Now I can reel myself in a handsome, Smoldering hot French Lover!
My high went down to a low when I understood the gaping whole in my dream come true. If having a -handsome smoldering hot tall glass of French hottie water- as my lover he could only love me/ understand what I was saying if I was asleep.
I guess all dreams begin and end while your asleep. Oh well..
but i still know french.. tehehe
To be with Javier Hernedez or not to be with Perez Vincent, that is the HOT question.

Maybe tonight I will speak Greek or Italian *wink.*