.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Florida: Day 1



I am safely in Florida.
I am wearing my Eileen Shield shoes today. Let me tell you a little about a few of my shoes...


These four pair of heels are some of the steels in my closet. The black pattent leather and the nude platform's in the front are from the Irish- New York based designer Eileen Shields. Her shoes are very retro and minimalistic. When my mom first bought the black ones i was surprised, and will admit upset. I didn't understand them. But as you can see, I understood them just in time to obsess over the nude platforms to get them for Christmas this year =). The lover-ly shoes in the bottom corner of this post are Anyi Lu. Anyi Lu was the shoe designer for Taryn Rose. She broke away to make a new line that is very flirty and oh so comfortable. Anyi Lu's shoes mold to your foot, do not squeeze the toes, displace pressure evenly and has a formulated sole and heel that help to prevent further back problems. The brown leather boots in the back are BeBe shoes.(you can really find great and less pricey interpretation of the hottest shoes of the season with BeBe.)