.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Hair did" and done well

Growing up in Florida I found great doctors, stores and hairstylist.  Her name is Paula Collins and she has been doing my hair and my  mothers' for as long as I can remember. I literally wait yearlong to get my hair fixed by Paula because no one else can transform my hair like she does. My roots get so nasty that I always wear my hair up and bangs away from my face (girls, you know what I am saying). But when Paula does my hair she makes me only want to wear it done, even with a rough night sleep it keeps it's silky sweep. The pictures from top>bottom shows the awaiting chair of snips and straightens, Paula in action and then a hilarious before and after of my "transformation". Don't you all just feel better when your hair looks good? eh?? It is almost that everything all of a sudden looks good on you.



AHHHH shield your eyes. haha


My mother and I were talking about "what if you could only employ 3 people to help us at home who would they be"??
Thinking long and hard, we decided in unison that "what if.." Chief, (more importantly) a Makeup and Hair Stylist.  Haha, it would be great to slump out of bed into your own home salon and wake up like a prune, dried up and on the verge of decomposing, and after your coffee see a new women in the mirror. Add it to my "WISH LIST."
If you want to get your hair done by Paula Collins, email her.Mayport39@yahoo.com