.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Raining and Pouring.

I like rain. I can deal with it. But today was rain and wind. It was like Mother Nature was damning me for trying to cover myself with an umbrella, so she gave me high gusts of wind.  This lucky surprise deterred my TUMI umbrella  from covering me. Don't you hate it when you have your handy dandy umbrella to save you from the rapid rain fall but the rain becomes like a ninja and gets blown straight at your face rather then just flowing downward. Trust me, I tried to stay dry. I used all of my might to rotate that umbrella down ward to break the ninja rain being blown at my face while walking uphill. Ah, once I found shelter and took off my windy breaker, I looked perfectly dry(I might even have been).... but seriously... I felt drenched. But other than that, the day was great...

In the picture above I am wearing a Prince(yes, the tennis company) 70's vintage wind breaker. I saw it on the streets of NYC and had to purchase it. Hey, it was only 20 dollars. The arrangement of flowers on my head is a headband that was designed and created by yours truly. I will blog all about my other headband creations and where I received my inspiration for them.