.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Monday, March 29, 2010

Back at School.

Back at school and it is pouring down rain. My mother and I drove all of the 4 hours from Philly to Farmington  rocking out to BPM on XM radio, being super cautious of the foggy rain storm and getting freaked out by the reckless truck drivers.  First, Trucks just scary me because they are so big and I was in a terrible car crash with an 18-wheeler car carrier. But it made it even worse because of the weather. Yuck, i don't advise any one to drive through the New Jersey TurnPike because whenever I travel through it either I get into a big reck or I see others getting hurt. For example, My mother and I were stuck bumper to bumper while the road was cleared off from a truck accident that involved 3 other cars.  Here is an Idea! Why don't they make a separate lane on these highways just for the huge trucks... maybe  then we could save a few lives...
 Once I got back to Miss Porter's, I unloaded my huge pieces of artwork at one of the main buildings so I would be ready to set up my full blown show in a large gallery. I swear I have been waiting so long for this moment, next week I will be having my "Senior Show" were I have the entire gallery to display my pieces. Ah, next week is going to be the best,  my show and my birthday....hmmm Can it get anybetter?
One thing that I am a huge fan of is, drum roll please, clean bed sheets. Ohhh yeah baby, clean, fresh from the dryer, super warm and snugly sheets. When I was a little girl my mom would wrap me, head to toe, in fluffy hot comforters and put the warm socks on my little feetsies.
Back to school and ready for a good night sleep, Are you?