.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, March 19, 2010

Florida: Day Two



First stop of the day was a big breakfast at Mochi Frozen Yogurt....



Mochi: A rice cake; soft and chewy... and come in strawberry and greentea flavors? Awesome! I was all over it.....

My mom got the pink mochi and I got the green tea, coconut with tons of raspberry and strawberries on the bottom as a "cherry on the bottom" surprise. I got the mango and coconilla flavors. I recommend them.

Mochi with Chocolate, Mango and Red Bean icencream inside. This is a big Japanese desert

Interesting Chanel frame. I loved the cross hatching of the brown and black.

I put these David Yurman sunglasses in my post for the texture color given by this frame.. very pretty. The color is almost like a murky tortoise shell.
I really like these glasses, they are by Selma. The picture below it is me with the same pare of Selma glasses but in PURPLE.

Funky.

I saw this small Balenciaga leather bracelet. Balenciaga is one of my favorite designers.
I was drown to the name of this store. PH8 said out loud is meant to be heard as "Fate." But the PH= the P.H. Balance in your body and with the 8= the infinity sign turned on its head. Very creative.

Today, I wore my Eileen Shield shoes, my Harem chiffon PHI pants (PHI is an amazing fashion line, but sadly went out of business. I was there when they were closing their huge store in NYC, I picked these 1,230 pants for 75 dollars, Steel) I am also wearing a LuLu Lemon tank that I picked up earlier. The jacket? Oh the jacket, just look below...
This is a reversible Custo Barcelona jacket that is a mix of silk material velvet snake lining and gold studs on the snake skin. I guess you just have to wait to see what the other side looks like..

In support of Breast Cancer, these bra pocket books were made. These bags are made with folding bras in half and stitching them together. Very Nice.
Giant crown.. It was going to make my head cave in, it was so heavy.
Cruisers Grill. WOW.
This grill is native to Ponte Vedra, Florida. They have the most amazing and hearty cheddar burgers that my brother always gets. Though I am not a huge fan of anything fried, i decided to order them and have a couple in his honor while he is away at school in Ohio. I love him so much. I took a picture of it and sent it to him.. he was envious.


At Cruisers, my favorite thing is the Teriyaki Grilled Chicken. Seriously. Blows my mind every-time. I was wondering while I was eating this, Who has the better chicken? The Amish in Lancaster PA or Cruisers. It must be a tie.
Chao!