.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bye Bye Florida...


I left Florida with a little time until I had to be at the airport and I stopped by a little boutique.
These hippie flowers are actually pens. I thought they were worth sharing...

Sparkles always catch the eye...

This is the Dames Point Bridge....
The Dames Point Bridge goes over the famous St. John's River. The St. John's River is the only river, other than the Nile, that flows north.
Just after packing my suit case I walked across the street from my house to the ocean. I wanted to take a little snap shot of the ocean.




Bye bye....