.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last Weekend of Spring Break







Four words....Mango Coconut Cheese Cake. It was my Whole Foods, so good but even better with passionfruit gelato.We saved the rest for breakfast =P

My friends from Oldfields School in Maryland drove up to visit me! How sweet. I used to go to Oldfields from 8th to 11th grade, so that made me a new girl junior at Miss Porters. My two closest friends are the ones above, Christiana and Liz(left to right). I was Liz's old roommate during my last year at Oldfields. With these two girls, anything can happen. My mom is posing with the first giant shoe. She is adorable. These are some of the funny lines of the weekend..
"and that is how your get Chocolate lip liner.."
"Num Num Num Num..."
" No baby, those are Ven-e-tian Blinds..."
" and wet nuts.... did you put the wet nuts on the banana split?.. well what about the wet nuts?"
" Is it bad that I want to go back to that jewelry place?"
"We have lots of eggs here, chicken eggs, goose eggs and quail eggs.."
diane von furstenberg leather jacket... love that color, don't love the price..


Liz and Christiana knew my Birthday is coming up. The big 18 on April 7th. They didn't have to, but they were sweet enough to get me a little gift. Good friends are really so priceless.




This weekend was awesome. Thank you to the Mom, Liz and Christiana (and the puppies =)).