.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Doggy

Sorry this is a little blurry but I am right in the middle of a tug of war.....

Hello there, my name is Angel



Ruff Ruff
The beautiful white Westie dog is my "Angel" Doggie and the brown nugget at the bottom is my "Leo" Doggie. Leo and Angel are like ying and yang. They say that dogs and owners have similar traits....well, Leo has the devilish part of me and Angel - she is the Angel half. Doesn't Angel look like the Lil' Caesar dog??

I have really missed these doggies while being off at Boarding School for the past five years. Just when we start to reconnect - boom, I have to leave and head back to school. But now....joy....I have lots of time to play and cuddle (well with Angel anyway). Leo, our "Sumo" Yorkie (a new breed name we have made up for him) isn't one to cuddle with anyone other than my Mom....unless I have food in my hand...then, he becomes my best friend....but only momentarily. I am positive he is bi-polar....one minute he is this alluring, sweet, adorable little guy and then he turns into a psycho dog wanting to rip my face off...seriously!!! I have battle scars on my butt, hands, legs and anything else he could get his teeth into. These doggies are amazing though....Angel is by far, the BEST dog ever....all she wants to do is play and be loved. Leo, well he is Mr. Charisma (with sharp teeth). Anyway, if you want to follow the life and times of these two pups, you can friend them both on Facebook...Yep, they both have Facebook pages....it was all Leo's idea....when he found out that the dogs at Farmville got Kibbles and Treats then he was all about that scene....


Yep, I can do tricks for treats.....I have a great sense of balance...


Hey.....wanna play? This is my special Where the Wild Things Are hand puppet

Gotta figure out a way to get around that nasty little Leo...I'll sneak up on him....bahahaha

Leo, hoping that something edible will fall!

See what I mean.....who wouldn't love that face....?