.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ballerina




Dancing through life... but dancing through life in pointe shoes is a dance that I decided to leave a while ago haha it hurts alot but I still love to slip on these shoes reminisce and maybe even tiptoe around the house aha. It is the beginning of a new week and I am very excited. I bought two beautiful pieces of wood for my next painting eeeek. I love painting on wood - not only does it takes the oil paint beautifully but it also is so much cheaper than canvas. The size that I got in my wood is 4' x 8' feet which cost 17 dollars and with a pre-stretched canvas it would come out too 100 dollars. WIN. Lots of smiles this weekend. But- today I found out that I will not be able to get my favoite drink- "SYNERGY" GT's Kombucha- anywhere for who knows how long. so sad so sad. Turns out that the FDA wanted to pull it for a bit for a reason that I thought was just "stupid"-lack of a betterword. Maybe I'll just make some homemade Kombucha then HA! Now for more smiles FASHION haha here we go...

Fashion: I am wearing a BEBE runway dress (look at the esquiste designs on the bottom of the dress below) it has a razorback and a bit of tulle under the dress to make it look and feel like a ballerina. In the first picture- it shows my pointe shoes and a vintage feather and crystal hat.