.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, July 22, 2010

LaLoo's!!



I always love to share things that are "mind blowing" and this week I was lucky enough to learn about this frozen natural treat. Checking LaLoo's website showed me the locations around my area where I could indulge =). They had only 3 of their exotic flavors at Whole Foods and I just bought one as a demo taster. Boy oh boy after diving my spoon into this pint-  I was sold and really upset that I didn't get the other two flavors at Whole Foods =P. LaLoo's'  is all natural goats milk ice cream and the flavor Strawberry Darling, in the photos, contains whole pieces of strawberries in a strawberry goat's milk ice cream with rich globs of sweat balsamic woven throughout in thick waves of richness. LaLoo's has lots of yummy flavors- some traditional with a modern twist and some that will soon become your own daily wicked indulgence haha. Trust me on this one....it is decadent and explodes with flavor. Not a strawberry lover? Check out the other flavors and find a location near you.


Enjoy and Indulge,
Carter