.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, July 16, 2010

Black and White

This post is dedicated to the new hardcover DC Comics "Bat Women"
preview: Batwoman battles a madwoman known only as Alice, inspired by Alice in Wonderland, who sees her life as a fairy tale and everyone around her as expendable! Batwoman must stop Alice from unleashing a toxic death..


Here are a few "Black and White" pieces from the closet that I have thrown together. These patterns of "Black and White" make a dramatic scheme. I figured I would push this look a little further with a pungent red lip.&. theatrical photos.. enjoy

Dolce and Gabbana Jacket, Chanel inspired extra-long chain necklace and Colin Stuart shoes.




Sending mind control waves to the shoe, but it still is not moving haha



I SPY:::Can you spot the shoe??