.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Buffalo MegA Burger

Watching all of my weekly Foody shows like- "Next Food Network Star","IronChef", "Chopped", "Cake Boss","Hell's Kitchen", and especially "Best Thing I Ever Ate"- give me BIG cravings. One persistent craving was the "BURGER" but I am not a huge fan of red meat and all of the cholesteral and grease that a typical burger has. SoI put a healthier twist on this Buffalomeat Burger....

Today I satisfied a big craving and established a monster burger that is now the "Best "BURGER" I Ever Ate." I toasted the bread- but it didn't matter lol the juices from this crazy buffalo burger left a soup on my plate nom nom dripp. I let my mom have a bite...then she asked for another and another .. Until I just cooked her one of her own.. that we kinda split too hahah. It was SOO good. just wow.

This Burger contains

Buffalo Meat

Chopped Onions

2tbl Tomato Paste

Salt, Pepper

Vegan Worcestershire Sauce


To complete the burger I added finely chopped arugula, sweet caper mustard, white tomato slices and all brought in with a piece of organic prairie bread(Fresh from the holy Whole Foods haha)that has pumpkin seeds ,sunflower seeds , and more seeds- I love bird food haha


Have a great rest of the week,
Carter

Going.... Going...




GONE.