.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hermes and Twilight
















Through my Hermes collection I found a few keepers. Hermes is traditionally known for its scarves- and the scarf below are the ones that I have fallen in love with and are staying with me a little while longer hehe. EXCEPT the last scarf in this post is for sale. The scarf that is for sale at the bottom- has an abstract horse theme to it which is truly lovely. Now, Hermes has transcended into a more extensive designer that now makes beautiful scarves, clothing and accessories. These bracelets are one of Hermes highly sought after accessory. But I am not going to talk about Hermes for the entirety of this post haha....
Today I saw the new Twilight movie. Well.. from an 18 year old girl note- it was a "giddy" feeling movie . BUT. from an actor note- not feeling it. I have tried to get into this series but it is very hard for me to get a hold on it. I am not a big book reading lover because I am such a demanding reader. What kills me with reading books is that some books you have to read the first 5 chapters in order to get to the good stuff--- when put in that position I read the 2 chapters in and I am out with putting the book down lol. I try though... I do try lol. But any ways- I have talked to my friends who are dedicated lovers of  Twilight and they tell me "If you have read the books, you will be team Edward" hmmm... which is very confusing because in this last movie there was wayyyy more chemistry between "jacob" and "bella"(as actors) instead of the "bella" and "edward" pairing as actors. idk, I just really dislike the acting in this last movie- don't get me wrong there were fantastic parts where I thought the acting was spot on. What made me a little apprehensive in the "believement" of this movie/ series is just the awkward feeling I get.. it is almost that I dont want anyone to interact because it looks like it takes so much energy to speak and make an action... very awkward. lol Though I can think harshly about the acting ability in this series I leave the movies always proud of these actors. It is hard to get to that pinnacle that those actors have arrived to. They all deserve it... =)
There is one actor that I have been watching and been intrigued by.. his name is Jackson Rathbone(plays Jasper). My favorite thing he has been in was his - Criminal Minds Episode.. He was so great. I did some research on him and it looks like he went to the Interlochen School and was born in Singapore... kool.. More recently he was in The Last Airbender as well. Check him out online.