.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Godiva

Chocolate covered food for thought!
Hello friend. I have not blogged about any of my chocolate desserts lately but chocolate has not left my mind. After passing a Godiva store I saw some new treats that I have not tried. Here are some new ones mixed with old Godiva truffles and my reviews of them.

Top: Black Berry-Dark Chocolate    
Bottom:  Pear-Milk Chocolate I was not very excited about these.. they're ok
One of my childhood favorites: The White Chocolate Star filled with raspberry.
Yum Milk Chocolate Coconut
Pina Colada  with a liquid center big fan of the concept not really the execution 
Mango with Dark Chocolate.