.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sick Saturday

The weather is beautiful, the dogs and everyone are very happy- except me. After a wonderful dinner last night- taking my mom out to "Vetri"- I was still doing great.lol Woke up this morning and to my surprise I was stilllllll doing great. That was until the late morning where it seemed all of my luck had turned against me and my 11 year streak of not ever having vomited was murdered. Ah.. So now that we have established that your morning was obviously better than mine... Let me tell you the rest of my daily plans that had been compromised, due to my body's' urge to sabotage me by making me blow chunks...The car was packed with canned produce to be delivered at the "Philabundence" Squash Hunger Day.
So what have I learned? That even when I try to do something nice- feed the hungry- I get ill!
FANTASTIC!
But I will tell you this- There is nothing like wasting away the day in bed.. well minus the sick part.


Hope you had a wonderful Saturday and a wonderful rest of the weekend.

XO, Carter