.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last days o' Summer

The temps are dropping, the sun is realigning back the power of its rays and the trees are starting a new story of colors on their leaves- this is all true.... unless you live in the south. I just came back from my old home State of Florida and the sun was still going strong. There would even be an almost 25 degree difference between FL and PA while I was down there. Being in Florida was nice, it is always nice. But I think I am ready to just move on. I always go down for doctors because once you find a great doctor, why look for more? But I think it is time for me to cut the ties and find some others. Ya know?

While On the plane- I am a big fan of the magazines. I always mark the pages that show things that I would die to have. I fold the corners - then when my mom reads it, she will see ALL of the items with out me bugging her every 3 pages saying "oh and I love that too"
Just half way through the magazine- I would already be mega broke haha! Broke but cute...The philosophy of everyone in Hollywood right now.

The fabulous dress - Correy Lynn Colter
Urban Outfitter Hat

Find!- Charlotte Russe cork bottom wedges