.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just Around The Corner

The haunted Halloween month is about to start. This post is dedicated to those who wanted to get a head start. But for those who are slumping behind us Halloweeny lovers, dont worry we'll get you a good costume. I saw the largest "Spirit" Halloween store in my life and (duh) had to go in. Oh course I was overcome with giddy childish joy, but I was also kinda disturbed about the costume selection. It was like this store took every possible costume possibility desired and then added the word "sexy" to the beginning. Why do women get the short end of the stick or should I say skirt that all of our costume choices have to be "sexy?" There was- Sexy Kitten, Sexy Chewbacca, Sexy Piglet, Sexy Clown, Sexy Cave Woman. I Just give up finding an awesome costume in the female department... So I went to see what I could find in the male costume department(HINT: I did,prepare to pee your pants laughing later in the post). But I was in no rush and wanted to check out the other displays of creepy spooky things. ....


Muahahahaah, Yes, of course, it had to be done - a playground where the babies are possessed and eating human hands......perrrrfect!
lol I was really excited about showing you this evil baby playground. After admiring the one baby whose head spins like Linda Blair from The Exorcist, I found a costume that was hysterical- like pee yourself funny... I actually think I look quite schwankyy.