.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Friday, September 24, 2010

relations


It has been quite a ride, this September has been. There is some news I'd like to share with you. Well I have signed on to do an indie horror film called "The Watchers" I am very excited and it should start filming in October- right around the spooky time PERFECT! EXtra Creepy. My character is very dynamic - i.e she has pretty much every aspect of her persona( friends, family, emotionally and mentally) connected to the horrible murders happened and gets tormented a lot- all of this gives way to a fun character.

PLUS.

I found out something about my heritage. I have always been very fascinated with heritages and how far back a single family can trace theirs. Well it turns out that I have a lovely Uncle who also loves learning about one's heritage. So- he has been plugging away getting deeper and farther into "Who were our direct relations?" So Cool.
He stubbled upon a famous relative from the late 1770's in England. It turned out that this relative and I were already formally acquainted. During my senior year of highschool, my English class was primarily about studying British writers. People like John Keats, Jane Austen and Mary Shelley- to name a few. But, I was deeply touched by a singular author that I then decided to be my main focus for the end of the year project. His name was William Wordsworth. I am directly related to William Wordsworth. William Wordsworth's words in "Tintern Abbey" produced a painting in me that I then gave as a gift to my dear English teacher. Below is the painting... But I want to reaffirm to you that I had no idea during my senior year about my heritage of connection to William Wordsworth. Once I did my research I notice another bond between this relative and I - We have the same birthday- April 7th. Holy MOLEY!! I was completely shocked.
I dedicate this post to William Wordsworth...  Being related and having the same birthday is pretty darn cool- PLUS I think we kinds look a like hahaha..................






XO,
Carter