.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Levian Bakery













LEVAIN BAKERY
This bakery in NYC, which has been featured on the "Bobby Flay's Throw down", serves up some serious monsters for cookies. These cookies, easily, weigh a pound each. I placed an IPhone on the plate so you could see how big each cookie is. But the width of the cookie wasn't all that was impressive. These cookies are super thick and dense! I ordered one of each - Chocolate Chocolate chip cookie, Chocolate Peanut Butter cookie, Oatmeal Raisin cookie and then their famous Chocolate Chip Walnut cookie- that was featured as the "Throw Down cookie" of choice. These cookies are so yummy-this bakery is not fooling around. But could not be devoured in one sitting- so I opted to freeze the left overs and they are still soo good. Order your own today for the weekend!