.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy New Year !
I don't have any New Years Resolutions, I have gone through enough changes for now lol.
I have gone through a huge transformation the last months of 2010. My mom first brought up what a transformation I've gone through yesterday and I have to agree with her. I replied back to mommy "Well, I've changed my perspective. It is amazing what happens to everything you believe in when you look at it from a different angle".

It all started after I left high school. My style changed, my eating habits changed, my views changed, what I say/ think and how I say it/ think it have all changed. I have always noticed that there were two sides of me and at school I was projecting one side of me a lot louder than the other. Now it is in reverse. I have let one part of me subside so the other may be projected to the world. After knowing what it feels like, I have made a choice, through feeling, as to which side I want to be. I asked myself "which side feels more like home?" "Which side shows who I really am/ which sides best communicates my message to the world?" I am no longer dressing to the 9's, for I feel no need to wrap my body in restrictive clothing. I no longer eat dairy, meat, eggs, or any animal derived products nor do I cook anything-in society my eating lifestyle would be called "Raw Vegan,"too me it's just the product of a new perspective/choices. I no longer live a life of over consumption, but yet a life of minimalism and one where experiences are cherished more than "stuff". I no longer use lots of makeup. I no longer dye my hair religiously. I no longer paint my nails. I no longer worry or stress over anything. I no longer judge anything. I no longer fear anything. I no longer feel anger. I no longer feel envy. I no longer compare myself to others. I no longer wear high heels religiously. I no longer struggle. I no longer hate. These are the changes I have made. I am not stuck on any one way of living. I will live in this way till it serves me no more. When I do not feel all of the spiritual, health, internal/ external benefits that I do from making these changes then I will change once more. I am a woman with no bounds and I am the happiest I've been in a long time.
I saw the world one way, and it was beautiful. But the way I see it now is mesmerizing.
I saw myself one way, and it was beautiful. But now I see myself anew and you know what, it is beautiful.

Happy New Year love birds,
Carter