.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hey Guys! 
IT IS SO COLDDDDD
It has been a  while and I have missed you. During this , exactly 1, month away from the blogasphere I have finished filming "Minikin Capital Nights" ( indie thriller), staying warm from the brisk weather and I have been "un-cooking" like crazy. In just a couple days, on the 10th, will make it 3 months of been a raw vegan lady. I have never felt better. IT took a lot to get to this moment and I will admit that detoxing feels like crap- but- you feel like a new person after it. Now that my camera has found its way back to me( it is funny how precious items grow legs and run away from you.) I will be taking ample amount of pictures of the cuisine I am eating. A lot of the recipes I have been preparing are from these books below, I cant seem to get my nose out of them.... 






Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!