.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Thursday, January 20, 2011



The fun thing bout blogs is that you can take them any where you choose. You can talk about any random noun or verb. Even on a broad spectrum, talk about life. What does life mean to you? What does it mean to me? Our relationship with life is an ever changing one, just like life's relationship with us is ever changing. We change, we deal, we love. Familiarizing ourselves with moments and things is essential to then loving the moments and things. Don't cha think?
When I changed everything, the familiarizing process began. New tastes were experienced, new breaths were taken as my world was turned on its head. My mission, in this ever changing world, is to use this blog as an entree to deliver life's changes that I've encountered and get you, my reader, to leave famiarized and loving it!

Firstly and broadly, there is a world of raw vegan eating that I never knew existed(!). Man oh man was it a shocker. Raw vegan, simplistically, IS in fact fruits veggie and nuts. Pretty complex, right? lol. Well, what I found out was that I didn't know anything. There are raw nut cheeses (any type of nut cheese can taste, smell, feel like cow's milk cheese). There are raw burgers, tacos, quesadilla, dumplings, nachos, pizza, lasagnas and every other food that you feel bad after eating can be "RAW Vegan"-fied. And taste exactly like...or some cases better than the "real" stuff. Don't believe, look here....


Lasagnas

PIZZA

Tacos

BURGER assembled

Burger Pattie

and the nut cheese...

and for dessert......

So dont be afraid of change, as I found, it's kinda cool.


Try this! One of my favorites and very easy recipes.. 5 bunches of Baby BokChoy Marinated for at least 15 mins in a mixture of.. 1/3 cup of olive oil 3/4 cup of Nama Shoyu(unpasteurized raw soy sauce) but if being raw doesn't matter than any soy sauce will do. for an extra punch add 2 cloves garlic.

Carter