.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Sunday, October 17, 2010

VIBRAM LOVE


Hello, Hello, Hello,

Enjoying your Sunday?

I have been eyeing these shoes for a while. I saw them in black on the feet of a guest teacher at school during junior year. I was intrigued and thought that these shoes were rockin.
I finally got myself a pair of these "Vibram Five Finger" shoes and I am eager to share them with you. With these shoes, you are getting back to basics with strengthening all of the many small muscles in your foot and lower leg. I don't know about you, but I love walking bare foot. These shoes are perfect for me and my new lifestyle; I run,I trek, I swim, I do yoga and I travel - this pair of Vibrams allow me to do it all with out taking these shoes off. Want to learn more about the technology behind Vibrams or want to get a pair yourself just? click here.
There are so many different "Vibram Five Finger" shoes for any active lifestyle.....
The one problem I ran into with these shoes is the sizing chart. These shoes are definitely not a" buy online" type of shoe (unless you have had previous experience with Vibrams'). These shoes need to be tried on in the store because each shoe is made to fit perfectly different.


Since we are now coming into cooler weather, you may want to seriously consider the Injinji toe socks made specifically for these shoes.

Enjoy!