.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, October 23, 2010

up-2-date

Career Update
You know, I love to share as much fun stuff with you as possible. But I haven't updated you on my career progress in a long time and feel it only fair to keep you as closely informed as possible. Here we go....Lately, I have been scheduled to be apart of a indie horror film called "The Watcher's" but just recently (haha a few days ago) I was informed that I made it into another short film called "Minikin Capital Nights." I am so excited to be playing the role of the lead in both of these cutting edge projects. I am leaving to go to LA for a small work based trip soon and will be updating you along the way.


I want to just extend a huge Thank you and hug to you for reading my blog and supporting me.
Carter