.

"I am an Actor a Painter, a Singer, a Writer, a Dancer, a Photographer, a Sculptor, and a Designer- a total Artist. Raw Vegan foodie.
I love life- everything and everyone in it-I love unconditionally to the highest degree. Welcome."

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Smelllyyyy

This time of the year the best, in my mind, candles are released.
Substituting my summer incense with Pumpkin Spice,Autumn Leaves, Hollyberry candles (and more)make me very very happy.YUmmmmYYY. Smelly candles put a huge smile on my face. Of course, though, I do have a preference with my smells. Some smelly candles can be a little too sweet smelling to me-like really sickly sweet. I like the right combo- a good balance. Ultimately the smelly candle should take the original smell of something, amplify it, but still make it natural, before it lands in my shopping cart. But that's just me. What is your favorite candle smell. I am sucker for spiced pumpkin......